Friday, July 24, 2009





I don't know where the time has gone and so much has been going on in the past couple of weeks. I went to East of England show with Ann, taking Cougar who was BD and BOB, Cher 2nd OB, Deepha was 3rd. Cougar was also pulled out in the Group but not placed. In Groenendael Psyche won OB class and the CC(her first) and BOB. I must have looked surprised as I had been rushing up and down to the brace stakes and had "forgotten" we had tickets for Grons.
Last week I was judging at NW&PS and found an exciting young dog, Becanbrie Rohan at Linvetts, for the CC and BOB. Bitch CC went to a lovely young puppy bitch, Revloch XFactor. In Laekenois Ghiana d'Eroudur was BB and BOB and was pulled out in the Group, but unplaced, under a Finnish judge and Best Pastoral Rare Breed. Tervueren and Malinois were judged by Trevor Wheeler and Deepha had a RBCC to Camylle des iles des Sud who is a half sister to Cliche.In Tervueren Bruine and Yorn kids were placed in their classes.
The society were most welcoming and made sure we had plenty of good food. I had Terry and Maureen Donovan(Mr and Mrs Polo) as stewards so everything went smoothly, I really enjoyed my day.
Plenty of training in between with Cello and Cruz, and here is Cello practising his stays up the lane while I took photos. Cello loves his retrieve the best and is getting really good at his scent now.
News from abroad where Chiraze took yet another CAC and BOB ! Still not in season so I have entered her for the French Nationals. Thankyou Claire and Gaston for making this possible and looking after her so well. It is strange without her here but she is having a really good time and, at last, getting the recognition she deserves.
The back to back club shows are only a week away now so everyone is busy blowing their coats or coming in season--wouldn't you just know that would happen! I must get planning for the arrival of the campers the week after and organise the Beach picnic and Fun training day with BBQ. It has come round with amazing speed but I am so looking forward to seeing dogs and people we haven't seen for ages. I think it will be a weekend of grooming in preparation--if I can find any coats to groom !

No comments: