Monday, August 24, 2009


A very busy week since I last wrote with the usual obedience training and an extra days' training with Cruz. We hardly paused for breath and we were off to WKC where he got his First CC ! Barbara travelled with me and Sam won his class. I took the two pups with me and Yazoo had BP and, to my astonishment, the RDCC! Ysatis was 2nd to a Cougar daughter, Goldmali Could it be Magic. Deepha had the RBCC. We went through to the Pastoral Breeders Stakes and won it too under Michael Quinney.
In Tervueren Sezanne Zantos, a Bruine son was BPIB, a Yorn daughter, Draigele Nimue was 3rd in LB and a Yorn daughter, Bonvivant Destiny for Grizwold 4th LB. Kimbesha Ruby, a Taeus daughter, was 3rd in OB.
In Laekenois RBD was Bonvivant Voltaire of Grizwold.
I shall post the Tervueren results for the club shows shortly. It has been hard to find time to get on the computer lately with the nights starting to draw in now and so much to catch up on.
Hopefully I shall hear the results from the French Nationals soon where Chiraze was competing.

No comments: