Saturday, November 8, 2008




Chamonixs' puppies are 2 weeks old now and I went round to see them and cut their nails. All their eyes are open at last, they were very reluctant as they were so content. Chamonix has taken after her Granny Cachet and has full cream milk and they are like little seal pups.
They will soon be charging about.
Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Zippy mated Celine tonight, his first in almost twelve years, and was far quicker than some experienced stud dogs. I think he will sleep well tonight!
Cello went to his obedience class this week and thoroughly enjoyed himself, we had to work really hard and both had brain ache by the end of it. He is learning really fast, no class next week so we have two weeks to crack that dumbell.
Discover Dogs in London tomorrow so I should really get some sleep as it will be an early start. Travelling up with Jacqui and Sue and I shall take my camera and see if I can get a few pics for the blog.


No comments: